ORLANDO, Fla. – Verizon Robotics will be front and center at this year’s AUVSI XPONENTIAL, showcasing its leadership in air and ground robotics. Inside the booth (number 2331), Verizon Robotics will be hosting various demonstrations, expert speakers and meetings with robotics and device manufacturers, as well as innovative enterprises looking to integrate air or ground robotics into their operations.
“We’re seeing demand for robotics jump as more organizations are moving into robotics to address labor shortages, maximize resources and differentiate themselves from the competition,” said Mariah Scott, President, Verizon Robotics.
Verizon Robotics Booth 2331 | Demos and Speaking Engagements
Verizon Robotics will be conducting live demonstrations Tuesday, April 26 -Thursday, April 28 in its booth (#2331) including:
● Making Maps & Models with Drone Insights Platform
● Autonomous Navigation with incubedIT & Mixed Fleet Robots
● Mobile Network Operators in Airspace Digitization
● How to Partner with Verizon Robotics.
Along with demoing its latest technology, Verizon Robotics executives will be presenting in two speaking engagements including:
● X, Director of Verizon Robotics Business Technology Solutions will be a keynote speaker: Operationalizing Robotics April 27, 9 -10:15 am Room: SA1
● Francesca Stockton, Aviation Connectivity Product Manager, Verizon Robotics will be a panel speaker: How 5G Is Changing The UAS Industry April 27, 3:45 – 4:30 pm Room: S220G
“AUVSI serves as a meeting point for enterprises that are serious about having a competitive advantage through robotics in the marketplace,” added Mariah.
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) was formed on June 30, 2000 and is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services. Headquartered in New York City and with a presence around the world, Verizon generated revenues of $133.6 billion in 2021. The company offers data, video and voice services and solutions on its award-winning networks and platforms, delivering on customers’ demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control.