Skylogic Research, LLC has introduced the discharge of its 2017 Drone Market Sector Report which examines worldwide drone gross sales, service suppliers, enterprise customers, and software program providers. This impartial analysis, partially underwritten by Airware and DroneDeploy, finds that companies are more and more demanding drone-acquired information of their day-to-day operations identifies insights on main drone trade sector sizes and market shares.
Three insights the creator of the report, Colin Snow, imagine particularly price highlighting are the next:
- The U.S. market is flooded with service suppliers and distant pilots, with only a few making sufficient cash to maintain a full-time enterprise. The information exhibits that 85% of service suppliers make lower than $50,000 per yr, and 79% carry out just one to 5 operations monthly.
- More client drones are getting used for business work than ever earlier than. Survey information exhibits that greater than two-thirds (68%) of all drones are bought for skilled functions—both governmental or enterprise.
- DJI dominates the trade with a 72% international market share for drone purchases throughout all value factors. In North America (U.S. and Canada), it’s 62%.
The report might be bought right here.
The analysis covers:
- Who’s shopping for what varieties of drones, from which makers, at what costs, and for what makes use of.
- The measurement and nature of drone-based service suppliers, how they place themselves, and what markets they’re focusing on.
- Who the enterprise customers for drone-based initiatives are, and which industries have traction.
- How service suppliers and companies use software program for drone-based initiatives—for flight administration, mission planning, and picture processing.
“Our online market survey garnered over 2,600 respondents representing more than 60 industries worldwide,” stated Colin Snow, CEO and founding father of Skylogic Research. “Our analysis yields 10 key insights that summarize the current state of the industry, plus views of the overall market growth and drone use by vertical,” he added.